The hCG Diet Plan in a Nutshell
When it comes to the hCG Diet Plan it is understandable, given its rapidly spreading word of mouth popularity, that the individuals find it difficult resist adding their personal preferences to the basic plan, and their subjective interpretation to its guidelines.
Foremost among them would be the popular author Kevin Trudeau who recently wrote his version of this Dr. Simeons original weight loss protocol, with the rather sensation provoking title, “The Weight Loss Cure They Don't Want You to Know About”. In it Kevin entirely reworked Dr. Simones original hCG Diet Plan, creating his own Four Phases and adding over a hundred of his own "alternative health therapy" types of changes.
Although many people like Trudeau's interpretation believing it to be speaking more to our modern world, there is no denying that Dr. Simeons plan has stood the test of time by succeeding for countless thousands of people, because it is simple, solid and based on decades of medical testing and refining "what works" to give you the fastest, easiest, most effective weight loss possible.
Here are the original hCG Diet Plan guidelines, printed here directly as it was written by Dr. Simeons' in his original medical manual and used in his weight loss practice in Salvator Mundi International Hospital in Rome, Italy, for many decades.
>b>In a nutshell here is what you need to know about the hCG Diet Plan.
Tea or coffee in any quantity - no sugar. Only one tablespoonful of milk allowed in 24 hours. Stevia may be used.
1. 100 grams of veal, beef, chicken breast, fresh white fish, lobster, crab, or shrimp. All visible fat must be carefully removed before cooking, and the meat must be weighed raw. It must be boiled or grilled without additional fat. Salmon, eel, tuna, herring, dried or pickled fish are not allowed. The chicken breast must be removed from the bird.
2. One type of vegetable only to be chosen from the following: spinach, chard, chicory, beet-greens, green salad, tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, cabbage.
3. One breadstick (Grissino) or one Melba toast.
4. A small apple, orange, one-half grapefruit, or a handful of strawberries
The same four choices as lunch (above)
Drinks and Seasonings
The juice of one lemon daily is allowed for all purposes.
Salt, pepper, vinegar, mustard powder, garlic, sweet basil, parsley, thyme, marjoram, etc., may be used for seasoning, but no oil, butter or dressing.
Tea, coffee, plain water, or mineral water (2 liters of water per day is recommended) are the only drinks allowed, but they may be taken in any quantity and at all times.
The fruit or the breadstick may be eaten between meals instead of with lunch or dinner, but not more than four items listed for lunch and dinner may be eaten at one meal.
No medicines or cosmetics other than lipstick, eyebrow pencil and powder may he used without special permission.
Portions and specially prepared unsweetened, low calorie foods
Important Highlights of the hCG Diet Plan:
• The 500 calorie limit must always be maintained.
• 2 small apples are not an acceptable exchange for “1 apple.”
• Very occasionally we allow egg - boiled, poached or raw - but in this case it must be 3:1, the whites of three eggs to one whole egg with yolk.
• Cottage cheese made from skimmed milk is available 100 grams may occasionally be used instead of the meat
Personal Care and Beauty Products on the hCG Diet:
• Only the use of lipstick, powder and such lotions as are entirely free of fatty substances are permitted. Also allowed is brilliantine to be used on the hair, but it must not be rubbed into the scalp. Obviously sun-tan oil is prohibited.
• Aspirin and birth control are allowed on the Simeon’s hCG Protocol Diet.
• No massage of any kind.